Textbook: Frank, P. (2014). Prebles’ artforms: An introduction to the visual arts (11th ed.) [VitalSource Bookshelf version]. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson. Retrieved from https://online.vitalsource
Textbook: Frank, P. (2014). Prebles’ artforms: An introduction to the visual arts (11th ed.) [VitalSource Bookshelf version]. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson. Retrieved from https://online.vitalsource.com/#/books/9781269952170
Unit III Assignment
Art Gallery: Visual Elements
For Unit III of your art gallery presentation, you will be adding descriptions of the visual elements you observe in the artworks you placed in your art gallery. The purpose of this unit assignment is to demonstrate that you can apply what you learned about visual elements to your gallery artworks.
- Begin by reviewing your Unit II feedback and making any necessary revisions.
- Place one Visual Elements slide directly after the artwork it describes.
- Next, research the elements using Chapter 3 of your textbook.
- Make sure you describe all of the visual elements from Chapter 3 using complete sentences. Questions to consider are included below:
- You must use at least your textbook as an outside source. Be sure to follow APA format for all sources used, including the textbook. When adding your own opinion or observation, you will not need a citation as it is an original thought.
- Please submit your full presentation thus far, which should include the previous updated segments and the segment for this unit.
- This segment must include a minimum of five PowerPoint slides.
To access the art gallery template, an example presentation, and other PowerPoint resources, click on the “Course Resources” link in the course menu bar of Blackboard.
Click here to access an example of this presentation segment. Click here to view this example in PDF format.
Click here to access a research guide that contains information on available resources from the CSU Library to aid you in completing your coursework.