Here are the instructions from the teacher:
My topic is SMOKING in the past when it was used to talk with the gods, used for praying and for healing people when smoking was look as attractive. My topic is that smoking was good in the past and this is how many people started smoking. I want articles that support smoking, even if it was in the past.
Assignment: Choose (8) credible sources for your research project, and prepare an annotated bibliography in APA format that includes each source.
- At least Six of your sources must either be books or scholarly articles.
- The remaining Two sources may be from other mediums, such as: expert interviews, news articles, official websites, government documents, and other credible resources.
- Credible sources DO NOT include: Wikipedia, non-expert or non-journalistic blog posts, and “.com” websites that are not associated with a recognized level of professional credibility.
Each annotation shall include one concise paragraph that states the following:
- A problem, issue, or question that the author seeks to solve, address, or answer.
- The author’s main idea or conclusion.
- A brief description of evidence or premises the author utilizes to reach the conclusion or support a main idea.
Due: Tuesday February 14, 2017. Submit as a MS Word document attachment through Moodle.
Grade: This assignment is worth 10 graded points. You are expected to make a good-faith effort to utilize correct APA formatting, but I will primarily evaluate how accurately and concisely you: (1) identify the issue; (2) state the main point/conclusion; (3) and describe the premise.