Think about your professional life and the ethics and values that guide your (and your organization’s) behavior and decision-making processes. Discuss the following in your assignment:
- What value is knowledge about the genesis and history of current-day business ethics?
- In other words, in the arena of ethics, does history matter?
- Should it matter to organizations as much, and in the same way, as to individuals?
- Why study the history of ethics and ethical thought?
- What does this historical context have to do with the present?
- How does knowledge of the past help people better understand and prepare for future ethical decisions that will challenge them?
- That you grasp the overall concept
- That you are able to apply that knowledge in a thoughtful and meaningful way
- That your arguments are coherent and defensible
500 word minimum ESSAYm(APA FORMAT)
for a reference polease refer to: Travino & Nelson (2014). Managing Business Ethics: Straight Talk about How to Do It Right. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley Publishing.