Risk Reduction Planning You are the senior risk reduction officer in your organization and your supervisor has asked for a presentation of objectives during your organization’s annual planning meeting
Risk Reduction Planning
You are the senior risk reduction officer in your organization and your supervisor has asked for a presentation of objectives during your organization’s annual planning meeting. The meeting consists of five other senior management officers of other divisions of your organization. Your presentation will assist the organization in mapping out the programs that will be funded and prioritized within the next year.
Using the above information as a guide, develop a 10-15-slide PowerPoint presentation topic should be on injury, safety, or violence (or approved by the professor).
Your presentation and handout should follow Steps 1–4 for program planning. It should clearly meet the following objectives:
- Assess the needs of the population (Step 1). The needs assessment should present the top three risks facing your community and how you prioritize the risk you selected for a risk reduction program.
- Description of who you will request to be part of your advisory or planning committee and why this is important for success of the program (Step 2).
- Present mission statement of the proposed program (Step 3).
- Write program goals and SMART objectives (Step 4). This should provide decision makers with a very clear direction for the program.
Submit your pre-work along with the above Assignment at the end of Unit 3.
- Your 10–15-slide requirement is excluding your introduction and reference slides.
- Include at least two sources to support each of the trends in your presentation.
- Use one basic slide design and layout.
- Use charts and graphs as needed.
- Limit slides to between 6 and 8 lines of content.
- Use bullets for your main points.
- Use speaker notes to fully explain what is being discussed in the bullet points as though you are presenting to an audience.
- Assume you will make your presentation to an international audience.
- Use APA citations on appropriate slides.