Your PowerPoint presentation should include a total of five slides using the following format:
- Slide 1: Cover page that includes assignment title, your name, course, section number, and date.
- Slide 2: Introduction—who you are and your chosen professional field of Healthcare Administration.
- Slide 3: A brief overview of how you perceive yourself professionally. You may include a photo.
- Slide 4: A description of attributes which contribute to professionalism in your Healthcare Administration such as professional attire, communication, and behavior.
- Slide 5: Cite all sources you have used.
- PowerPoint Presentation with five slides
- Notes for the content slides (Slides 2, 3, and 4) should include speaker notes at the bottom of the slide
- Brief points should be included on the slide and detailed explanations for each point should be shared in the speaker notes of the slide
- Identify the source of any pictures you use