Philosophy of Fire Prevention The fire chief has asked you to develop a presentation for the county council for the development of a fire investigation unit within the fire prevention bureau. He is se
Philosophy of Fire Prevention
The fire chief has asked you to develop a presentation for the county council for the development of a fire investigation unit within the fire prevention bureau. He is seeking input on the philosophy of fire prevention through investigation for use in his presentation.
Develop an 8-10 slide PowerPoint, utilizing speaker notes, on the philosophy of fire prevention through investigation as it relates to the fire service.
- Discuss three or more aspects of the philosophy of fire prevention and how it applies to the development of a fire investigation unit.
- Describe how the investigation unit will benefit the community
- Briefly explain the investigation process
The PowerPoint® presentation should have the following characteristics.
- Designed with a live audience in mind in order to inform your viewers about the topic.
- Bullets for your main points.
- Pictures to support your presentation where applicable.
- Must include speaker notes to fully explain what is being discussed in the slide bullet points as though you are presenting to an audience.
- Contains a title and references slide.
- Research from at least two reliable sources to support the main message, including graphics.
- Incorporate information from course readings, the course materials, or other library sources to support your discussion. Properly cite all sources of information by including in-text citations and a list of references.
- Research and visuals are cited in APA citation format, both in-text and on a References slide. You need to quote material taken directly from a source.