Case Study – Nathan Conyers
- Read the following case study: Conyers Case
- Think about the facts of this case and answer the following questions:
- Why did Conyers diversify its staff?
- What possible problems might arise in a family-owned business that provides employment for the father and his children?
- How is Detroit’s socio-cultural environment affecting Conyers’ management decisions?
- Use a Word document to formulate your answers. Submit your document as an rtf file using the Assignment link.
This assignment is worth 20 points toward your course grade. I will grade all of your case study assignments on the basis of how well you fulfill the assigned questions, how well you show that you understand the chapter terms and ideas, and when possible, your consideration of additional perspectives. Refer to the following table to understand how your case study assignment will be graded:
- Completed all tasks, answered all questions
- Wrote substantive responses of 1 or 2 paragraphs (6 – 8 sentences) for each question
Use of Terms and Ideas Learned; Consideration of different perspectives
- Used terms and ideas from readings correctly to clarify, explain, or support an argument
- When possible, used additional sources to discuss other perspectives related to issue
- When possible, used knowledge from personal experience to further support statements