Include the following written response to these five items when you upload your mini-earthwork photo to the Mini-Earthwork Image Forum. Reflections on the questions below are added as text to the dia
Include the following written response to these five items when you upload your mini-earthwork photo to the Mini-Earthwork Image Forum. Reflections on the questions below are added as text to the dialogue box just like you would for any add new entry message you create in a forum. Place a numeral in front of each of your responses in the forum’s text box.
1. What were you thinking about when you started the piece?
2. What are you thinking now that the piece is finished?
3. What did other people say when they saw you working outdoors?
4. Name 3-5 things that inspired you and why (this can be another art piece, a person, nature, a feeling, etc.)
5. Talk about the time it took you to make. When would you start the clock on the process? (Art is remembered for the image it leaves, not how long it took to create)
6. What type of conceptual or actual impact did you intend your work to make? Did it work? If so, how? If not, why not? After you answer the 6 reflective questions about your earthwork you will need to answer the following in the form of Design Analysis.
7. Describe the elements and principles of art most apparent in an artwork, its line, shape, space, color, value, texture and/or time?
8. What are the principles of art that you see in the artwork, such as unity, balance, emphasis, dominance, focal point, proportion, scale or rhythm?
9. Does the artwork say something because of this emphasis of either an Element of Art or Principle of Design?
Example of earthwork to create