Final Paper Outline Annotated Bibliography
Final Paper Outline and Annotated Bibliography
Review the assignment instructions for your Final Paper found in Week Five of your online course. The first half of this assignment will be a thorough outline of your Final Paper, which you will build on to complete the final assignment. Provide a detailed introductory paragraph that summarizes your topic and includes a succinct thesis statement. Outline each of the topics and subtopics and discuss how they pertain to the questions noted in the instructions.
The second half of this assignment is an annotated bibliography for five scholarly sources. For each source, provide a complete reference in APA format, a brief description, and a rational statement that explains how it is pertinent to your paper and supports your findings.
For assistance with creating your outline, see the Outline Form (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. page on the Ashford Writing Center website. In addition, here is an outline specifically for this assignment. This link is a video that teaches you how to create an annotated bibliography (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. For assistance with creating your annotated bibliography, see the Annotated Bibliography Example from the Ashford Writing Center.
Writing the Final Paper Outline and Annotated BibliographyThis assignment:
- Must be four to five double-spaced pages in length, not including title and reference pages, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must include all the required topics and subtopics from the Final Paper requirements. Each section must include four to five sentences to explain initial thoughts on the subtopic.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use five scholarly sources, in addition to the text (six total). Three of the sources must be from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include an annotated reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.