esearch collaborative models. In a presentation or brochure for preservice teachers, choose one model and describe it. Cover the following:
- Provide an overview of the collaborative model you selected.
- Analyze, with detail, communication among stakeholders – in what ways do they communicate, how often, etc.?
- Discuss how decisions of curriculum are made between the collaborative team.
- Describe strategies the collaborative team uses to work together in the classroom.
- Explain how you could implement this model in your classroom.
To complete a presentation, you may use Microsoft PowerPoint, Prezi, a free web presentation website (http://prezi.com/), or Google Presentations (http://docs.google.com/templates?type=presentations).
Your presentation should be 10-15 slides that include a title slide and a reference slide. Slides should be easy to read and appealing. Only key words and phrases should be on the slide itself. Use the notes section at the bottom of each slide to elaborate.
To complete the brochure, you may use Microsoft Publisher, Canva (https://www.canva.com/) or AdobeSpark (https://spark.adobe.com/make/brochure-maker/ ). Your brochure needs to be a minimum of 3 pages.
Make sure to cite and reference all sources in APA 6th edition style in either format.
Please submit your assignment by Sunday, 11:55 pm ET, of Week 3