Directions:4 pages are needed. I’m not a fluent English speaker so please don’t write it as perfect English and leave intentionally some grammar mistakes.6 references are needed. the references sh
4 pages are needed. I’m not a fluent English speaker so please don’t write it as perfect English and leave intentionally some grammar mistakes.
6 references are needed. the references should be peer reviewed journals from journals such as JAMA, Respiratory Care, Chest or others.
· Remember to cite the references correctly based on the Respiratory Care Journal.
Surprise or Aha Moments (6 paragraphs)
· Describe the “aha” moments and your reaction.
· Describe the most surprising aspect of the specialty rotation
Professionalism (5 – 6 paragraphs)
· What are your observations of the hospital as an organization, the department of respiratory care, the respiratory therapists, and the patients, the nurses, the doctors, the interaction among and between these groups?(provide examples)
· What have you learned about the professional responsibility of respiratory therapist?
· Did you feel there was a gap in the theory and the practice of respiratory care?
· Did you feel the respiratory therapists you worked with/observed were effective, professional/knowledgeable/excited about the career?
· What is your evaluation of the effectiveness of the respiratory care department?
Comparison (4 – 5 paragraph)
· Compare your classroom/clinical experience with the practical aspects of the specialty rotation.