Create a 10–15-slide PowerPoint presentation (excluding the title and reference slide) that applies critical thinking to construct persuasive arguments on the following:
Defend the theories required to be successful in supervisory practices in the criminal justice field.
Address the following issues in your presentation:
- Include several theories that are essential for success in supervision.
- Explain why each of the theories is important.
- How do the theories impact supervisory practices?
- Support the theories with research.
(PLEASE NOTE: This project may require outside research.)
- The PowerPoint should contain a title slide and a slide with a list of references in APA format.
- All internal citation of outside sources plus the listing of all references should also adhere to APA format.
You may consult the Kaplan Online Library, the internet, the textbook, other course material, and any other outside resources in supporting your task, using proper citations in APA style.
USE ONLY ACADEMIC SOURCES: Use Google Scholar, JSTOR, textbooks, and/or .gov websites to keep the true academic sources in your papers. TURNITIN MUST BE UNDER 20%