- Paper must be written in 3rd person.
- Your paper should be 4-5 pages in length (counting the title page and references page) and cite and integrate at least one credible outside source. The CSU-Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a great place to find resources. Your textbook is a credible resource.
- Include a title page, introduction, body, conclusion, and a reference page.
- The introduction should describe or summarize the topic or problem. It might discuss the importance of the topic or how it affects you or society as a whole, or it might discuss or describe the unique terminology associated with the topic.
- The body of your paper should answer the questions posed in the problem. Explain how you approached and answered the question or solved the problem, and, for each question, show all steps involved. Be sure this is in paragraph format, not numbered answers like a homework assignment.
- The conclusion should summarize your thoughts about what you have determined from the data and your analysis, often with a broader personal or societal perspective in mind. Nothing new should be introduced in the conclusion that was not previously discussed in the body paragraphs.
- Include any tables of data or calculations, calculated values, and/or graphs associated with this problem in the body of your assignment.